freetds - RE: conversion status

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: ZIGLIO Frediano <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafoneomnitel.it>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: conversion status
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:09:10 +0200

> Doh!
>
> looks like you and me freddy are working on the same stuff.
> except you are quicker of course.... :-)
>
> No matter, I'll give you my version of some of these fixes
> and you can use
> or discard as you like.
>
> Bill

I'm sorry.
I think we are all working on the safe stuff (convert and bcp) :)
I tought you were working on bcp...
If your patches are better than my I'll do a rollback and commit asap.
Before you proceed I was thinking about removing new money declaration and
use older one...

freddy77

"STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
the sender and delete all copies.
The contents of this message that do not relate to the official business of
our company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it."