freetds - Re: FreeTDS and MS SQL known issues

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mike Kendall <mkendall AT one80.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS and MS SQL known issues
  • Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 13:50:08 -0400

I have never been able to select the Image data type from mssql 2000 from freetds. This has
been my biggest beef with freetds. Other than that - no problem.

Daniel Martin wrote:

I am planning to use FreeTDS with MS SQL Server 2000 in a project and I'd
like to know all the "bad news" about this combination, before it was too
late. I'm looking for *all* possible errors and incompatibilities so I can
redesign the critical parts of the project in time.

Thanks in advance.

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [mkendall AT one80.com]