freetds - RE: FreeTDS and MS SQL known issues

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Hindley Nick <nick.hindley AT lbhf.gov.uk>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: FreeTDS and MS SQL known issues
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:12:21 -0000

Well...I've been unable to get it to work with more than one instance

The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the recipient or
entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential information that
is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, distribute or take any act in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete from your system.