freetds - Clueless for implementing MSSQL7- JDBC driver

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "sales" <sales AT xego.net>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Clueless for implementing MSSQL7- JDBC driver
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:13:53 +0530

Dear Friends,
I downloaded the freetds 0.51 as well as JDBC 2.0 drivers but i am clueless
of implementing them with my MSSQL7.0 server.

There is no documentation available on the site for installation with MSSQL
and to work with TOMCAT on our Win2000 server.

Please tell me how to go about solving the problem.

Thanking you in anticipation

dharmanath