freetds - Re: Server Space PLEASE READ

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: PMoore AT axa.com.au
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Server Space PLEASE READ
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:43:52 +1000

i can mirror the distro and provide a CVS pserver if necessary.

it will be freetds.loved.com as that is my main domain (Loved.com) right
now.
i have an adsl issue which means i am off the air until my ISP can sort it
(Loved.com doesn't even resolve right now :( )

let me know if this is what you are after
regards
peter

Peter Moore
Contractor,
ITeG, Axa Australia

h franks <harfranks AT yahoo.com>@franklin.oit.unc.edu on 26/07/2001 09:47:57
AM

Please respond to "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>

Sent by: bounce-freetds-132908 AT franklin.oit.unc.edu