freetds - Re: Server Space PLEASE READ

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Steve Langasek <vorlon AT netexpress.net>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Server Space PLEASE READ
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:51:32 -0500 (CDT)

Brian,

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Brian Bruns wrote:

> This has come up in the past. With iBiblio's persistant lyris problems
> and LinuxCare no longer offering bug tracking, I had considered moving
> some or all of FreeTDS to SourceForge or a similiar service.

> What does everyone think?

What persistent problems is iBiblio having? I guess iBiblio hasn't held my
attention very much lately given that everything under the sun has binary
packages available now.

One advantage I see to putting FreeTDS on SourceForge is that there'll
probably be fewer CVS problems to contend with.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer