freetds - Re: Odd problem round 2.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Odd problem round 2.
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 12:40:17 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

Sorry for not being around lately, but with the holidays and vacation
after that, and just generally getting caught up after that....

Anyway, thought I'd weigh in here. FreeTDS handles bit type fields just
fine, however bit types have a value of 50 not 104. Doing a select from
systypes table didn't show a value of 104. Perhaps this is an MS SQL
thing? run this query and let me know what you get.

select type, length, name from systypes where type = 104

That should let us know what we are dealing with.

Brian