freetds - Re: More on Odd Problem.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Cameron <cameron AT stl.dec.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: More on Odd Problem.
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 09:01:37 +1100

Tim Uckun wrote:
> cd ../.. && automake --gnu src/ctlib/Makefile
> aclocal.m4: 23: `AM_PROG_INSTALL' is obsolete; use `AC_PROG_INSTALL'

Check that you have the most recent automake, autoconf, and aclocal.

You may be convinced that it is FreeTDS related, but I am not; not until
I see the data structures with my own eyes. ;-)

Can you generate a small reproducer? In other words can you reduce your
code to the smallest piece that still crashes?

--
James Cameron (cameron AT stl.dec.com)

http://www.opensource.org/ http://vanilla.us.netrek.org/ http://lwn.net/