freetds - Sv: NTEXT support (again)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Carsten Rhod Gregersen" <crg AT rgm.dk>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Sv: NTEXT support (again)
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 15:14:20 +0200

Hi Bob,

Just tell me if you want any help.

Some weeks ago I've posted a patch that makes it posible to
handle TEXT columns. My guess is the NTEXT and TEXT columns
are handled the same way.

We haven't tested the patch alot, it seems to work and we havn't had
any problems.

I send the sources to Justin Schwartz (justin AT ivorytower.co.za) who
had the same problem as I had, and therefore was requesting a
solution. Maybe he can say something about the patch.

About the unicode problem. Would it not be enough just to do
a "mystring.getBytes()" ???

/Regards
Carsten