freetds - Re: Packaging FreeTDS for Debian

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Francis Smit <francis AT oztel.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Packaging FreeTDS for Debian
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:23:57 +1100

Hi it's me again, still having probs sorry to be a bother

I temporarily dumped ldap support, in order to get
this happening but when I rpm -ba ...etc'd the mod_php4.spec
I got the following:
++ echo -n checking how to run the C preprocessor...
checking how to run the C preprocessor... ++ echo configure:1871: checking
how to run the C
preprocessor
++ test -n
++ test -z
+++ echo ${ac_cv_prog_CPP+set}
++ eval test "${ac_cv_prog_CPP+set}" = set
+++ test = set
++ CPP=gcc -E
++ cat
++ ac_try=$CPP $CPPFLAGS conftest.c >/dev/null 2>conftest.out
++ eval echo configure:1892: "$CPP $CPPFLAGS conftest.c >/dev/null
2>conftest.out"
+++ echo configure:1892: gcc -E conftest.c >/dev/null 2>conftest.out
+++ grep -v ^ *+ conftest.out
+++ grep -v ^conftest.c$
++ ac_err=

I hope this is enough to go on, thanks for all the help
hope you can help me with this. Merry Christmas one and all.
God bless.

Grisly . oo
`oO
Francis Smit