freetds - Re: DBD::Sybase or FreeTDS ...money type/TIMESTAMP seems broken...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: DBD::Sybase or FreeTDS ...money type/TIMESTAMP seems broken...
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 22:02:31 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, I've fixed varbinary types and tested it for the datasets that I have,
and both sqsh and DBD::Sybase seem to work ok.

I'm not totally sure its right (it compiled and ran the first
time....scary!). Conversion from varbinary->string, binary->string,
varbinary->binary, and binary->varbinary should all work but I've only
tested varbinary->string, so give it a try and see if it helps.

Brian