freetds - Re: FreeBSD 2.2.8, Apache 1.3.4, PHP 3.0.6- core dumped :(

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeBSD 2.2.8, Apache 1.3.4, PHP 3.0.6- core dumped :(
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:13:10 -0500 (EST)

Ok, I think I've tracked down the problem, the row buffering version of
DBLASTROW() has some incorrect behaviour (it was returning the number of
rows in the row buffer instead of the total number of rows returned from
the server). I've checked a new version into CVS and things seem good.

Please let me know how this works for you.

Brian