freetds - Re: Miscellaneous code questions and fixes

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Craig Spannring <cts AT internetcds.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Miscellaneous code questions and fixes
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 23:32:07 -0800 (PST)

Brian Bruns writes:

> configure seemed to work here, but cvs update didn't bring down a
> unittests directory under dblib, is it checked in?

I not sure if you can get 'cvs update' to create new directories, but
if you create src/dblib/unittests by hand it will update the new
files. (Of course checkout will create the directories, but that's
not really what you want to do.)

> by the way, I sent off an email to LinuxCare (they had an announcement on
> slashdot offering jitterbug based bug tracking for open source projects),
> and seeing how I have barely enough time to program as is, it seemed like
> a good idea to let someone else maintain it. So with any luck, we'll have
> a bug tracking system soon.

Do you have a URL? Do you know if you can tie problem reports into
CVS commits?

Life is short. | Craig Spannring
Ski hard, Bike fast. | cts AT internetcds.com
Any sufficiently perverted technology is indistinguishable from Perl.