freetds - Re: PHP seems stable (I think)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mihai Ibanescu <misa AT dntis.ro>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PHP seems stable (I think)
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 20:56:55 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 20 Nov 1998, Craig Spannring wrote:

> Brian Bruns writes:
> >
> > Gregg and Craig if neither of you has any objections, I'll try to get to
> > the new release this weekend.
>
> No serious objections from me. I'm going to fix the sample programs
> so they at least compile and I'd like to check those in before the
> release is made.
>
> I would also like to make the INSTALL file a little less generic. It
> should mention the --with-tdsver option and it should also mention
> that gmake has to be used for FreeBSD.

Hello

Just wanted to say I am still around, but I have a lot of boring
things to do. I'll come back to hacking TDS once I get a free hour.
Keep up the good work.

Best wishes,

Mihai

(the GNUifier, you know... :-)

Mihai Ibanescu Dynamic Network Technologies
http://sysadm.dntis.ro/~misa Moara de Foc 35, et. 7, 6600 Iasi
misa AT dntis.ro tel. +40-32-252936