freetds - PHP seems stable (I think)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: PHP seems stable (I think)
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 23:26:16 -0500 (EST)

Well, I've been testing PHP and everything seems stable so far. Granted I
just ran a very basic script, but the problem with apache crashing seems
to have been fixed. Gregg, I have to comment out a few lines you had put
in dblib.c, the reference to dblib_setTDS_version() was not to be found
(I'm not sure what that is exactly, and if it shouldn't really be a call
to tds_set_version()). Anyway, it's just commented and you can take a look
at it.

I'm thinking that we should wrap up a labeled version (0.40 now I guess),
and try to get some beta testers looking at it. Anyone have experience
with GNATS or another bug tracking package? It might just be time to get
rolling on that as well.

Gregg and Craig if neither of you has any objections, I'll try to get to
the new release this weekend.

Brian