freetds - freetds-0.21 (fwd)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mihai Ibanescu <misa AT dntis.ro>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: freetds-0.21 (fwd)
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 10:59:31 +0300 (EET DST)

This message didn't make it to the list, since the list manager
denies messages longer than 50k.
In the meantime I've released 0.22, because I didn't include
the interfaces file and I did not see the History file (which now is named
ChangeLog, in GNU style... sorry)
freetds 0.22 is available via ftp at
ftp://sysadm.dntis.ro/pub/devel/freetds/