fingerlakespermaculture - Re: Good Book on Permaculture

  • From: Diana Seiler <diana AT massagesbydiana.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Good Book on Permaculture
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 14:53:32 -0400

Hi Liza,

You've probibly received lots of responses by now and most likely with these same books suggested.  Are you in the northern east coast?

They cost about $70 or more each but truely worth it... so much info.

'Edible Forest Gardens, Vol 1 & 2' by Dave Jacke.   They are permaculture bibles for this region.  One is a design book and another more of a plant guide and in depth look at the relationships between plants and environments, etc.

Good luck!
Diana