fingerlakespermaculture - Good Book on Permaculture

  • From: E L Cobb <elcobb54 AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Good Book on Permaculture
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 12:33:38 -0400

May I have some recommendations for a book that would deeply acquaint me with permaculture? I am thinking in terms not just of the third of an acre that has become my new backyard, but also of the little bungalow on it -- integrating permaculture concepts into any changes I am thinking about making...
--

*Liza*

http://www.TheSecondActofELC.wordpress.com/