fingerlakespermaculture - Re: Good Book on Permaculture

  • From: E L Cobb <elcobb54 AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Good Book on Permaculture
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 11:52:20 -0400

Thank you, everyone who sent me recommendations and ideas! I'm getting really excited about the possibilities for the little piece of earth and little bungalow for which I am responsible, and the ways in which permaculture will teach me to be a good caretaker.

Sorry for the delayed thanks. Had to leave my new town -- Ithaca -- to go south for family affairs, but I'm back now. The gridlock, air pollution, unbridled consumerism, and (de)construction of woods and meadows confirmed me in my midlife choice of home in Ithaca.

Cheers,
Liza
--

*Liza*