corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] Galatians 3:10

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeff Krantz @ optonline.net" <jkrantz AT optonline.net>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] Galatians 3:10
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:29:42 -0500

Quick question for Mark or someone familiar with his work about Galatians 3:10.  I'm doing a presentation on Paul for a local clericus (interfaith) tomorrow, and I'll be talking about The Irony of Galatians.  In light of Mark's suggestion that Paul is himself Torah observant, I wonder how I might deal with the "curse" of 3:10ff.  All that is present in the book is the inclusion of the passage among those that are examples of "ironic" speech.

Anything else I might speak to if it comes up?

Thanks,

Jeff Krantz