corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Second Temple Judaism and Covenant

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "meta" <meta AT rraz.net>
  • To: "Corpus-Paul" <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Second Temple Judaism and Covenant
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:38:32 -0700

Meta answers Rabbi:

You: two separate identities
Me: what does "identities" mean?
You: *transformed* body
Me: I haven't seen your definition of this. Transformed into what kind of
body, that makes a "distinction due to transformation"?
You: I have no idea what you are trying to say.....Focus upon the text,
please.
Me: The "cosmos" is what was created by the deity, and includes the heavens
above and the earth below. This is the ancient meaning of the "universe"
(as well as Genesis). Do you disagree? In the text, Paul refers to the
cosmos, as I pointed out.
You: That's movement.
Me: Ok it's moving, so what is it that is moving?

Richard Godwin.