corpus-paul - Re: Introducing Myself

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Fabrizio Palestini" <fabrizio.palestini AT tin.it>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Introducing Myself
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:29:06 +0200

Dear Mike

> As for my article, I'm prepared to e-mail it to anyone in the
> group who indicates an interest.

> Beyound this, I've written my own piece on Marcion and St. Paulus,
> available in German in Hermann Detering's website, and available per
> e-mail to those so interested in English

Great!!
I am extremely interested in your articles (I saw them on Detering's site,
but I don't understand German).
Could you send me them?

I am trying to introduce (with many difficulties, I'm not an expert and my
English is ridiculous!) Detering's arguments in this list.

Thank you very much!
Best
Fabrizio Palestini

  • Introducing Myself, Mike Conley, 08/03/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Introducing Myself, Fabrizio Palestini, 08/03/2001