compostteas - RE: [Compostteas] Strainers - was Teamaker basics

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff AT gardener.com>
  • To: "Frank Teuton" <fteuton AT sympatico.ca>, <Lmvine1 AT cs.com>, <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Compostteas] Strainers - was Teamaker basics
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 12:59:34 -0700

Frank, dont  you find that often the clogging comes from buildup, so it is important to have an "automatic" way to clear the intake filter. I attached a rubber band to the hose on mine and can "snap" it without opening the system. This clears the filter.

By the way, I  suggest being careful if you "filter" by pouring your tea into a bucket covered with a filter. Gentle. Gentle. Gentle all the way home.....

Cheers,

Jeff