compostteas - [Compostteas] building a new tea maker

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Steve or Kim Bridges" <kimas AT totalaccess.net>
  • To: <Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] building a new tea maker
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 16:08:46 -0500

Hi to all,
I am new to this list. I am looking forward to learning with all of you. My wife and I own a retail, organic plant nursery in Bastrop, Texas, 30 miles east of Austin. We have been making and giving away to our customers a compost tea. We have been calling it 'aerobically activated' but I doubt that it is a very good example of what is possible.

My question; I want to build or purchase an affordable tea maker that would make 40-50 gallons at a time. Any advice/ideas on the best way to proceed would be much appreciated. I am a handy guy, so feel free to be technical and/or descriptive. I do have the tea book from SFI so I can reference that. We want to use it here at the nursery and we still want to give it away to our customers to get them into the whole idea of using teas.

Thanks! I've enjoyed your listings so far.....
Steve Bridges
Kimas Tejas Nursery
962 HWY 71E
Bastrop, TX 78602
(512)303-4769
www.texasgrown.com
email: kimas AT texasgrown.com

  • [Compostteas] building a new tea maker, Steve or Kim Bridges, 05/31/2002