cc-south-caucasus - Re: [Cc-south-caucasus] Armenia_ALL CC Licenses

cc-south-caucasus AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons in the South Caucasus

  • From: Movses Hakobyan <movses.hakobyan AT gmail.com>
  • To: Diane Peters <diane AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-south-caucasus AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-south-caucasus] Armenia_ALL CC Licenses
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 22:45:50 +0500

Dear Diane,
Thanks for comments, I had some thoughts on commons deed too and it shall be
adjusted. But what do you think about changing License title to "no
derivatives *except collections*"? Does it look appropriate for you?
In this case, neither legal collision nor confusion could occur. However, I
guess that it would be inconsistent with general policy of CC, as far as I
know, to have maximally harmonized and consistent licenses all over the
jurisdictions.Thank you.

With best regards
Movses