cc-south-caucasus - Re: [Cc-south-caucasus] Armenia_ALL CC Licenses

cc-south-caucasus AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons in the South Caucasus

  • From: Movses Hakobyan <movses.hakobyan AT gmail.com>
  • To: Catharina Maracke <catharina AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-south-caucasus AT lists.ibiblio.org, Diane Peters <diane AT creativecommons.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-south-caucasus] Armenia_ALL CC Licenses
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 22:02:45 +0500

Dear Catharina,
You are right, in many cases when it is mentioned "Derivative work" it means
both Adaptations and Collections. In case of BY-NC, I guess we need to
substitute Adaptations to Derivative works IN order to include collections
too. If that is what we talking about I will keep on checking all remaining
Licenses.
Thanks
Movses