cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Free Music Archive: Creative Commons - #CC-10 Europe Mixtape

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Leigh Blackall <leighblackall AT gmail.com>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Free Music Archive: Creative Commons - #CC-10 Europe Mixtape
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 04:42:54 +1100

I enjoyed the NZ mix tape very much. Evoked memories of NZ, not sure why.. something about that moody understated approach to music. Thanks again.

On Dec 18, 2012 1:05 AM, "Danyl Strype" <strypey AT disintermedia.net.nz> wrote:
Kia ora

Mark, that's great! I wonder if we could get some funding to buy some
cheap USB sticks in bulk, monogram them with the CC logo, and put
these songs on them? These could be sold for fundraising, and a few
could be given away as prizes at events, things like Mix n Mash, or
someone chosen at random from the people following the website posts?
Maybe another PledgeMe campaign after the one for the interns is over?
(BTW has everybody pledged to that yet?)

Na
Strypey

--
Danyl Strype
Community Developer

"Geeks are those who partake in our culture."
- .ISOcrates

"Uncomfortable alliances are not just necessary; they reflect and
speak to the tremendous possibility of our political moment."
- Harmony Goldberg and Joshua Kahn Russell
http://www.nationofchange.org/new-radical-alliances-new-era-1337004193

"Both Marxists and Chicago-school libertarian economists can agree
that free software is the best model."
- Keith C Curtis
http://keithcu.com/wordpress/?page_id=407