cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Free Music Archive: Creative Commons - #CC-10 Europe Mixtape

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Matt McGregor <Matt.McGregor AT royalsociety.org.nz>
  • To: 'Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion' <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Free Music Archive: Creative Commons - #CC-10 Europe Mixtape
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 19:56:32 +0000

Thanks Mark, I was just about to link to that! It’s a great project.

While we’re on the subject of the Free Music Archive and CC10, the FMA—with Lessig as judge—are running a competition to find a new happy birthday song. (Notoriously, the conventional happy birthday song is still under copyright).  More details here:

http://freemusicarchive.org/curator/FMA/blog/The_New_Happy_Birthday_Song_Contest

Cheers,

Matt