cc-mixter - Re: [cc-mixter] [ccMixter] Can I upload samples from Sony libraries?

cc-mixter AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: This list is OBSOLETE and ignored

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: lucas AT gonze.com
  • Cc: "This is \\the primary list for discussing and administrating ccmixter.org.\\" <cc-mixter AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-mixter] [ccMixter] Can I upload samples from Sony libraries?
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:58:48 -0800

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 15:53 -1000, Lucas Gonze wrote:
> What if we fiddle with the process in a way that auto-generates rating
> data for samples? Let's say that samples which required attribution
> specified that it should be provided by linking to a particular URL with a
> particular microformat, like:

> That's terrible code, but hopefully enough to show what it would look
> like.

The first is currently published (yes, as RDF embedded in HTML) as the
dc:source property. ccMixter doesn't publish cc:derivativeWork
properties, but that's for the latter.

I suspect it's more important to include this info in feeds than in web
pages.

--
Mike Linksvayer
http://creativecommons.org/about/people#21