cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Version 3.01 moral rights question and proposal

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Ignasi Labastida i Juan" <ilabastida.ub AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Development of Creative Commons licenses" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Version 3.01 moral rights question and proposal
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:04:17 +0200

Hi all,

I think we are going to the wrong direction....

The proposed clauses should be in the UNPORTED licenses, but every jurisdiction should adopt their needed text, as we did in the clause related to collecting societies.

And again, let's stay in 3.0 for the ported licenses and declare that 3.01 unported is COMPATIBLE with 3.0 ported. I think this is the easiest way to manage this emerging chaos...

All the best,

Ignasi