cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] CC 3.01

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: paola.dimaio AT gmail.com
  • To: "Development of Creative Commons licenses" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>, fruggo AT gmail.com
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] CC 3.01
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:59:47 +0700

You cannot waive moral rights, but you can authorize a third party to manipulate your work

When working on intellectual property contracts, we are often asked to authorise the use of a portion or fragment of the work
which we grant by issuing a 'license' (license to do this and that)

so you do not deny your moral rights, you 'extend them'  - thats allowed

pdm