cc-licenses - Re: License for scholarly or scientific papers

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Elizabeth Gadd" <E.A.Gadd AT lboro.ac.uk>
  • To: <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: License for scholarly or scientific papers
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:15:37 +0100

Dear Hugo,

Our detailed study showing how academics wish to use research papers is
RoMEO Studies 2 available at:
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/ls/disresearch/romeo/RoMEO%20Studies%202.pdf

The D-Lib article summarising *all* the RoMEO work is now available at
http://www.dlib.org/dlib/september03/gadd/09gadd.html

The RoMEO rights solution, including reference to the CC licences is
available at
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/ls/disresearch/romeo/RoMEO-Rights-solution.doc

Hope this helps
Elizabeth

> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:15:26 +0200
> From: Hugo Fjelsted Alr?e <Hugo.Alroe AT agrsci.dk>
> Subject: SV: License for scholarly or scientific papers
> To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts"
> <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
>
> Dear Elizabeth,
>
> Thank you for your answer. I am aware of your work, but where on your
website do you talk of the creative commons licences? The items under
"Licences" seem to be of a different scope (concerning specifically
depositor - repository relations and author - publisher relations).