cc-licenses - SV: License for scholarly or scientific papers

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Hugo Fjelsted Alrøe <Hugo.Alroe AT agrsci.dk>
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: SV: License for scholarly or scientific papers
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:15:26 +0200

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for your answer. I am aware of your work, but where on your website
do you talk of the creative commons licences? The items under "Licences" seem
to be of a different scope (concerning specifically depositor - repository
relations and author - publisher relations).

Could you perhaps send me a copy of the article you mention?

Kind regards
Hugo