cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] An meeting to kick-off the work of preparing the launch of CC-HK?

  • From: Rebecca MacKinnon <rebecca.mackinnon AT gmail.com>
  • To: Jack Qiu <jacklqiu AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] An meeting to kick-off the work of preparing the launch of CC-HK?
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 20:02:44 +0800

Thanks Ben for starting the meeting agenda discussion on the wiki.

So far very few people have visited.  Please everybody go there. The original times suggested by Ben are:
25 Jan (Fri) Night, 26 Jan (Sat) Noon, 26 Jan (Sat) Night.
Oiwan then added: 27 Jan (Sun) Night

People on this list who are interested in participating in the planning meeting please be sure to indicate your prefered meeting time and meeting suggestions on the wiki here:

Please put your notes about your available times and suggestions for alternative dates/venues on the wiki, not in this e-mail thread, to ensure we don't miss your comments/suggestions. It's very difficult to keep track of people's individual wishes and suggestions in an e-mail list.

It would be best if you could put your initials or name in parentheses next to any comment or suggestion you make so that everybody is clear who it came from without having to go into the wiki history.

Thanks!!
Rebecca