cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Reminder for the availability survey of next meeting

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Reminder for the availability survey of next meeting
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 11:44:08 +0800

Dear all,

This is a email to those who missed - We are doing availability survey
for next meeting. :-)

The agenda and an availability survey for a meeting in late Jan is in
our wiki: http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/Jan+2008 , please come and
mark your availability if you havn't done that :-) The goal of this
meeting is to make the plan of launching CC-HK more concrete and
kick-off actual work. Interested parties are welcomed to join and
express your opinion. People who can commit some time to do actual
work are welcomed too! So far we have 8 people signed-up on the list.

If you can't come to the meeting or if you have come-up with any idea,
please don't hesitate to discuss on this mailing list, or write it
down on our wiki page for planning of CC-HK launch:
http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/Launch+Plan

Last but not least -- please help to invite IT experts / lawyer to
join the public discussion of the draft! And if you have any opinion
or concerns, feel free to start the discussion here in any language
:-)

Bests,
Ben

--
Ben Cheng
Mobile: 93816083

  • [Cc-hk] Reminder for the availability survey of next meeting, Ben, 01/07/2008