cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] CC licence

  • From: Rebecca MacKinnon <rebecca.mackinnon AT gmail.com>
  • To: Haggen So <haggen_so AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] CC licence
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 23:26:23 +0800

Yes Haggen we are nearing the point where hopefully we can fix a date for the launch. Before we do so I need to consult with CC International but it should be soon. Very good suggestion to find out more about the Taiwan CC launch and how it was organized.

We had a very useful meeting last night with good advice from MIT's Hal Abelson, one of the founders of CC along with Larry Lessig.
I will write up some notes with suggestions for next steps and send to this list by the end of this week.

Cheers,
Rebecca