cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] CC licence

  • From: "Doreen Weisenhaus" <doreen AT hku.hk>
  • To: "Li Yahong" <yali AT hku.hk>
  • Cc: alicelee AT hku.hk, cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org, jerryhua1029 <jerryhua1029 AT 163.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] CC licence
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:10:12 +0800

That's great! Congrats on the hard work!
Doreen

Doreen Weisenhaus
Director, Media Law Project
Journalism and Media Studies Centre
The University of Hong Kong

On Dec 18, 2007 2:46 PM, Li Yahong <yali AT hku.hk> wrote:
Dear Rebecca and all,

To keep you updated, we had submitted our first draft of CC licence on Dec. 5, and then submitted an annotated version on Dec. 14, to CC International.  We had already received questions, suggestions and comments from Catharina and will work on them.  Although currently under the pressure of marking heavy loads of exam scripts, Alice and I (with Jerry and Rob) will try to get the licence released to public prior to New Year, if not Christmas, as a holiday present to the ever patient and supportive HK CC community.

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Yahong
on behalf of the legal team

Dr. Yahong Li
Associate Professor