cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] We'd like your feedback on our proposed new contributor agreement for The List app

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: j <jonathon.blake AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] We'd like your feedback on our proposed new contributor agreement for The List app
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 18:38:56 +0000

On 13/12/14 05:17, Rob Myers wrote:

The Affero GPL is indeed a free software license.

How do you mean "secret sauce"?

All to often, software that uses the Affero GPL requires additional
software that is closed source, proprietary, and for which source code
is not available, to provide all of the expected functionality and
capabilities.

jonathon