cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Metadata scraper roadmap

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Dan Mills <dan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: BjornW <burobjorn AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Metadata scraper roadmap
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 11:29:00 -0800

Hrm, scheduling is hard.

Let's do this: Please mark when you'd be available:

http://www.doodle.com/ftrfgxu4wfbd33cc

(note: see timezone setting at the bottom of the gray description box)

Dan

On Friday, March 8, 2013 at 2:16 AM, BjornW wrote:

Mhhm, I'll try to join, but it's too early for me. I'm taking care of my
daughter that day and she'll be wanting some dinner around 17:00 CET :)

grtz
BjornW