cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Metadata scraper roadmap

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Dan Mills <dan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Metadata scraper roadmap
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 16:46:10 -0800

On Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Maarten Zeinstra wrote:
@Dan, you have some good proposals, I would be happy to have a synchronous meeting on Google Hangout or another platform. I don't really believe in Wiki's anymore as collaboration tools, you could consider opening up some of your google docs for comments by anyone with the link and post that link here.

I think I do want to clean up the wiki and at least link to gdocs from there. But for now, here is the priorities doc I put together last month:

https://docs.google.com/a/creativecommons.org/document/d/16grgb1EgtgNOR4wzOZWxERMi0nT7d0oLGjrXGa-xz9w/edit#heading=h.74lfwqqevy50

Let's put together a time for a call sometime. I assume timezones are all over the map, so I'll just throw out a couple of proposals:

Wednesday 13th, 10:00 AM PT (6 PM GMT)
Thursday 14th, noon PT (8 PM GMT)
Friday 15th, 9:30AM PT (5:30 PM GMT)

If none of these work, we can try to find something else.

Dan