cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Metadata scraper roadmap

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Metadata scraper roadmap
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 22:07:14 +0100

Hi all,

I agree and disagree with Nathan Kinkade, I do feel that some CC.org should
provide some alternatives and promote them among affiliates. However Nathan
is right that this not the time nor thread to discuss that.

but could be increased to be part of a solution to one of the problems.

We should not think in fault, blame or responsibility for our current
situation, that is not productive. We should look at the situation we have at
hand and act on that the best way we are capable.

@Dan, you have some good proposals, I would be happy to have a synchronous
meeting on Google Hangout or another platform. I don't really believe in
Wiki's anymore as collaboration tools, you could consider opening up some of
your google docs for comments by anyone with the link and post that link here.

Cheers,

Maarten