cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Developer Challenges - OpenOffice Plugin Updates

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Akila Wajirasena <akila.wajirasena AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Developer Challenges - OpenOffice Plugin Updates
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 09:35:41 -0400

Hi Akila,

I think those priorities sound about right in terms of order and
priority. I'd also add that possible UI improvements would be useful;
right now the UI is a little clunky.

Are you applying for the Google Summer of Code to work on this? If so,
I look forward to seeing your application.

Regards,

Nathan

--
Nathan R. Yergler