cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] CCpublisher commandline version

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Ivan Garcia <capiscuas AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] CCpublisher commandline version
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 08:43:13 -0400

Hi Ivan,

I'm not aware of a command-line tool; CC Publisher only had a graphical
interface. That said, it contains a Python library that handled most of
the archive.org interaction. You might be able to use that as a
starting point for a command line tool. Finally, please note that CC
Publisher has not been actively developed for about three years; the
library may need bug fixes or changes to work with archive.org.

Regards,

Nathan