cc-devel - [cc-devel] CCpublisher commandline version

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Ivan Garcia <capiscuas AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] CCpublisher commandline version
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 13:33:11 +0200

Hi all,

I need a way to upload files to archive.org trough commandline and I saw that if I use ftp to upload to archive.org, I still have to go to the www and confirm de file details(audio,video) and license details.

The CCPublisher only works with graphics UI (wxPython) I guess, so I wonder if there is a commandline version of ccpublisher or ftp+something combination that will work to upload a file and submit details into archive.org using my account.

Best Regards.
Ivan.