cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] GCOS - how to?

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Nathan Yergler <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Robert Gust‐Bardon <ea4xgr AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] GCOS - how to?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:20:51 -0700

Thanks for the great details, Robert; that's very, very helpful. I've
added a link to it to our Summer of Code index page
(http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Summer_of_Code). I'll add that with
respect to committing and code repositories, we have a slight
preference for git these days. We authenticate both using SSH keys.
We can provide help for Linux and Mac OS X users as needed; we have
more limited experience with Windows.

Thanks to everyone for their questions; please let us know if you have others.

Nathan