cc-devel - [cc-devel] GCOS - how to?

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Nivanka Fonseka <fonsekaean AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] GCOS - how to?
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 07:19:32 +0530

Hi,

I am a student of the University of Moratuwa Sri Lanka.
I'd like to submit my application to the GSOC program 2010, and to work with the Creative Commons,
as after reading I found working with CC is going to be much interesting, fun, as well as I can sharpen
myself.

I went through the project ideas which were listed on

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Developer_Challenges

And I am much interested in taking the following two

Support for CC licenses in WordPress Media Manager
RDFa Plugin for WordPress

I am writing this email in-order to show my interests, and to seek guidance on how to send my
application + proposal.

If you can reply me in advance it would be great.

Kind Regards

--
Nivanka Fonseka

Skype: nivanka.fonseka