cc-au - Re: [ccAustralia] CC licenses in education- a case study

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: James Neill <james.neill AT canberra.edu.au>
  • To: cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ccAustralia] CC licenses in education- a case study
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:16:55 +1100

One practical issue I'm aware of is that CC by NC ND would be too restrictive for uploading and re-using in Wikimedia Foundation projects.

On 11/03/2011 1:09 PM, Phil Long wrote:
Leigh - you'll have to fill in the blanks as to your reference to repeating "the long list of consequences we've mentioned here." i looked at the trail of comments to this discussion but didn't find the references to which yiu referred. Are this consequences real or hypothetical? Please forgive the apparent naievity of my question but I've found it a bit of a challenge to navigate between what appear to me to hypothetical risks and cases that have actually tested them.

Regards,
Phil

Sent from my iPad