cc-au - Re: [ccAustralia] CC licenses in education- a case study

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Copyright <copyright AT cqu.edu.au>
  • To: "'cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Elke Dawson <e.dawson AT cqu.edu.au>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAustralia] CC licenses in education- a case study
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 08:43:46 +1000

Dear Tama,

Would it be ok if I was to upload this video on our institution's websites
especially the Library one and the copyright one. I'm encouraging lecturers
to use CC materials and these videos would be really helpful.

Regards,

Catherine Wattiaux  :   Copyright & Repository Services Librarian

CQUniversity
Building 41/ 47
Bruce Highway
Rockhampton QLD 4702
copyright AT cqu.edu.au
Fax: + 07 4930 6381 Ph.: + 07 4923 2660
http://www.copyright.cqu.edu.au
University Copyright Network ucn-list AT cqu.edu.au

Keep informed - Rockhampton Library Refurbishment Project
www.cqu.edu.au/library2011
Please Use the "Reply all" feature on your e-mail.