baslinux - Re: [BL] dunnet (and emacs) for BL 3.5 ?

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] dunnet (and emacs) for BL 3.5 ?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:40:21 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Steven! All i needed to do was download
and install elflibs.tgz, and Emacs is working fine!

The elflibs.tgz already had the symlinks i needed,
so i didn't even have to do that.

The reason why it didn't work at first is because
this machine only has a 500mb hard-drive, so i
try to keep installations to the absolute minimum
that i need to make a program work. So the
minimum to get emacs working was emac_nox and elflibs.

For those who want to play dunnet: you must also
install the elisp.tgz package.

-monz

--- On Mon, 2/15/10, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>