baslinux - Re: [BL] dunnet (and emacs) for BL 3.5 ?

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] dunnet (and emacs) for BL 3.5 ?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 07:30:43 +1300

Message from Steven
===================

Those of you with an account at sdf.lonestar.org
or other online server can run dunnet with the
following command: emacs -batch -l dunnet
You are at a dead end of a dirt road. The road
goes to the east. In the distance you can see
that it will eventually fork off. The trees here
are very tall royal palms, and they are spaced
equidistant from each other.
There is a shovel here.